Offshore facilities must be designed and built to withstand the harsh environments in which they exist. These constructions require unrivalled expertise to build and maintain, and since the 1980s, Enppi has acquired and added to this expertise and applied it successfully in more than 80 projects across the globe.
As a leading international engineering and EPC main contractor, Enppi provides professional offshore facilities that are built to sustain the harshest of environmental changes. These facilities operate in shallow or deep waters, and cover an array of attributes including offshore platforms, structure and topside facilities, onshore facilities, rehabilitation and requalification.
OFFSHORE FACILITIES ACTIVITY INCLUDE
- Offshore platforms (jackets and decks)
- Subsea facilities
- Static in-place structural analysis
- Pile analysis
- Dynamic and fatigue analysis
- Earthquake analysis
- Construction support analysis
- Cathodic protection design
- Weight control engineering
- Platforms prequalification
- Specifications, construction drawings and MTO